Saturday 14 December 2013

I was Poor, a Prostitute but God showed me love - Faith 1

                                       
A blog reader sent me this to share with you guys, its very long but you will enjoy it...

Hi Juliet,

Good day, how have you been, I love your blog and i have been following you for sometime now, I just wanna share this story with your readers because i believe it will motivate someone...


My name is Faith, I am 35years, I lost my dad at the age of 3years, as at that time my mum had just 3kids.
After my dad was buried, his people made away with everything he had, nothing was left for us, we moved to the village cos our house was sold by my uncles.
We got to the village, my dad younger brother, wanted to marry my mum, at the initial stage but my mum refused but after much pressure from his relations, she accepted and they got married, she became my uncles second wife, the first wife , had 2girls as at that time, and my mum came in and had 2boys(twin), that was when the real battle started, by then , i was 7, my step mother didn't wanna ever see us , she will always accuse of one thing or the other, that was how they were (step-mum and my mum) living like cat and rat until my uncle also died(by Accident)


That was when the problem came in, my mum was accused of killing them through witch craft cos my dad also died in a car accident, she was thrown out the house with her 5kids (4boys, am the only gal), my mum didn't know anywhere to go, she brought us to Lagos, rented a little (zinc) house, she was selling roasted plantain in front of the house... Non of us was in school, but at least we do feed from the money she gets, and nobody was harassing us like when we were in village, we were at peace.

After some years, my elder brothers became conductors, with this, they(my mum and brothers) combined together and sent us to school, I was 13, my younger brothers, were 9, and my elder brothers were 15 and 17 respectively. And one day, there was some noise in our area, everybody was running with no direction, my mum quickly sent us inside the house before she could turn around , some (uniformed) people were standing in front of our goods, they asked my mum for some documents, she couldn't provide it, they arrested and ceased her goods, everybody was pleading but it all fell on deaf ears, she was taken to the police station, I have to rush to the bus-stop and wait for my brothers bus to pass, so that i can tell them what has happened, as i was waiting for them, I saw my elder brother's friend who is also a conductor, I told him what happened and he said i should go home and stay that he will pass my message to my brother.
I left the bus-stop to the house, and after some time, they both came home with their friends, my eldest brother asked me if there is food, I said yes, that our mum prepared lunch before she was arrested, he said I should put some in a plate so that they will send her some food, that she wouldn't come home that day because the money the police were asking for cannot be available as at that time...

I was putting the food with tears , my brother decided we should all go to the station, so that i can at-least see my mum, we went, I saw my mum, we talked and all, we left , she was there for 3days, my brothers couldn't got the money to bail her, i was out of school for that 3days, because I was taking care of the house, my younger brothers and I will have to take food to my mum, thrice a day...
on the second day, i met with the D.P.O, he saw me entering the station, and he waited for me, as I was coming out he called me, asked me what i came for, i explained to him, he gave me a card, asked me to come back tomorrow because he was going somewhere that time.

The next morning, i was at the station, i showed them the card he gave me, they allowed me to see him, immediately, he saw me, he called the officer in charge of our case, asked me to wait outside, after about 3mins, my mum was release, it was like magic, my mum and I went to thank him, he now asked for our address, we gave him and left, my brothers were all happy, though, some part of our goods was bad as at that time, and some were stolen , but we were happy because my mum came out and we didnt pay for her bail out....


Keep in touch for continuity....  , i will be dishing it out small small ....


4 comments:

  1. Wating 4part two of the story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaa, I'll post it tomorrow, decided to shorten, so that, it wont be boring... i appreciate ur comment...

      Delete