Thursday 6 February 2014

Sylvester Stallone's 92 year old mum steps-out with heavy makeup

         
Sylvester Stallone's 92 year old mum Jackie Stallone is another grandma who never compromises her style. She still rocks mini skirts and pushup bras at her age.She steped-out with her face heavily caked with makeup and blue eyeshadow...
Last year when asked if she has undergone cosmetic surgery, she said "


I do and actually I've got too much, I look like I've got a mouth full of nuts, it's [cosmetic filler] Juvederm , too much of it. I feel as though I look like a chipmunk.''It plumps you up but it looks like you have a mouth full of walnuts.I've had chemical peels, I've had three of those and about 50 injections.'
For a 92 year old, doesn't she look amazing?
Another pix below:


No comments:

Post a Comment