Thursday 20 February 2014

I didn’t leave my marriage for another relationship – Mbong Amata

                              Mbong Amata
Nollywood actress and former wife of multi-talented film-maker, Jeta Amata has opened up on how she feels about walking out of her marriage to the prolific director, saying she never walked out because of another relationship or to get into another relationship.

The sultry actress admitted her marriage, at a point, had all the ingredients a happy marriage should have and insisted she never regretted marrying Jeta Amata, even if the marriage lasted just five years.
Hear her: “I have a lot of great and fond memories. I had more fun than bad memories with my former husband. I was first married to my friend before a husband. That was why we were civil enough to know that even if the marriage didn’t work, we were still friends and that is the bedrock of whatever it is that we have. We are connected for life. We have a 5 year old child together. Yeah, we are cool, He is my guy. Jeta is a great man, fantastic dad but life has to move on.”

She further revealed that she is currently not in any relationship and not interested in getting married again for now so as to focus on her acting career and daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment