Sunday 9 June 2019

Life After Mum's Death

This June makes it 17years mum left us, exactly on the 21st, we came from the shop, and met my aunties with swollen eyes. My elder sister rushed into the room and my dad broke the news, we all cried,  I was still in secondary school,  life became meaningless,  cloudy and strange.
My mum was very rich,  helped almost everyone around her, even strangers weren't left out, our house was always filled with cousins, friends and distance relatives.

But her death revealed enemies and true friends,  her death revealed that family is not about blood but about love and loyalty. Her death scattered everyone, very few stayed back, very few reached out to us, very few cared.

But in all,  God was on our side, He was merciful,  He showed us Grace, Favour And Peace. Made us stronger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment