Sunday 9 June 2019

How To Loose Belly Fat without Surgery!

Almost all the time,  I get this question about what I use for my skin, hair and body etc, I decided to share what I do! For easy reference:
Few things to note about me:
I am lazy, I take easiest path to achieve my goals.
I love spending less😛

Today I will be talking about Belly Fat: This is one of the reasons why most of our girls are going for Surgery now.
Don't try this if you're pregnant.

Items Needed :
Ginger
Lime
Lemon
Water
Sugar (optional)

Blend all together and store in the refrigerator a day before your menstruation, take 500ml every 6hours for 4days, do sit ups in the morning and night.
Sit up

Disclaimer: This is what I personally do and it works for me, if you are allergic to any of the items,  please don't use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment