Saturday 15 March 2014

Nollywood Actor Totolos Talks About His Accident With Jim Iyke (Viewers Discretion Advised)

Emmanuel

Nollywood Actor Emmanuel Ehumadu a.k.a Totolos and Jim Iyke were involved in a ghastly car accident on Wednesday, 12th March. The crash was so severe that Totolos broke his skull, fractured his neck and went into coma. Jim Iyke did not sustain any injury at all.
Diamond Celebrities spoke with Emmanuel who is now out of coma, hear what he said!!! “Yes it was true, I had some cuts on my head, and they have stitched them now. MY right eye was injured by the gun I was holding but it’s healing. I’ m still at the hospital, recovering fast. Jim is ok, nothing happened to him”.

It happened in Asaba… Anwai road..after the campus. We were still filming a robbery scene… Police were chasing us… I was shooting at the Police from d passenger side window… didn’t know that the door of the packed location bus was opened… so I rammed the door… as Jim tried 2 drive pass. In the car were also Zuby Micheal, Jnr Pope, Slvester Madund, Queen Wokoma.
More Pics  below:


Emmanuel.JPG4
I passed out as the impact of the accident. I wash rushed to St. Lukes hospital in Asaba by Jim Iyke and Zubi Micheal. I regained consciousness just when the stitching was going on it was very serious, a lot of people won’t have survived it, but God kept me alive.

We are so happy he is back to life, we wish him quick recovery..Emmanuel.JPG2

No comments:

Post a Comment