Wednesday 8 January 2014

A Nigerian man has 86 wives and 107 children?

 Baba Mohammed Bello Abubakar Mohammed Bello Abubakar of Bida and some of his wivesAfter I blogged about Ziona Chana and his family, One of my friend said; That's not the biggest! A man in Niger state has 86 wives and a local government as children.
I have to make google my friend and I found-out that he was right, The man's name is Mr. Mohammed Bello Abubakar, He is a former teacher and Muslim preacher, who lives in Niger State with his wives and at least 170 children, That's some of his children above.
The surprising thing is that he said in an interview that most of his wives came and begged him to marry them.
Nobody really knows how he makes money to cater for his large family, Though According to one of his wives, Mr Bello Abubakar sometimes asks his children to go and beg...

God help us oh!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment