Wednesday 4 December 2013

Celine Dion Had IVF Seven Times For Her Children, and May Do it Again ...

45 years old Celine Dion, through the help of IVF, is mother to three boys, Rene-Charles, 12, and three-year-old twins, Nelson and Eddy. Celine Dion married her manager René Angélil, 71, and has not ruled out ­trying for a baby again through the same means. Her first ­treatment, aged 33, was a ­success but she struggled to conceive a second time, According to the Mirror, she says of her experience;
 “For the twins I did IVF six times one after the other.


"I’d done five years at Caesars Palace and went half a year around the world on tour and it was finally time to get pregnant again.

“I thought as long as my health permitted me and unless my doctor thought physically I couldn’t do it, then I would go on with the IVF until someone told me to stop.

“With any pregnancy, whether it’s through IVF or not, you feel a danger. You have to remain positive and try to relax as much as possible.

“I always say my children’s first country is inside of me, so I try to make it a good one and be healthy.”

“There’s nothing that can top being a mother. I’d like more but I don’t know.

“It’s selfish to keep ­wanting more – although I would love a girl.”

For those of you believing God for the fruit of womb, its well with you, God will do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment