Tuesday 17 December 2013

I was Poor, a Prostitute but God showed me love - Faith 4

                                         
After the whole thing, I returned to school, decided to forget about every thing that happen but I couldn't, I felt heart broken, I couldn't eat , I couldn't concentrate on my studies either and after awhile, I was critical ill and was admitted and during this period the DPO came to see me, We talked, he apologized again for the way things turned out while I was at home, not that he doesn't love me or something, just that he cant marry me because of the age difference, i took offense immediately and asked him to leave my house, and he did without hesitating ....

After few months, the whole thing started telling on me, he doesn't visit me any more, during our relationship, he told my mum, that she shouldn't bother herself about me, that he has taken full responsibility of my bills, and few times my mum asked me if i wanted anything, I said no, I don't know how to go back to her and tell her I need money, It will call for explanation, (though he visits my mum with his family at times) at this time, I was already in my finals, I needed money for so many things (rent,school fees, project etc), it was so bad to extent that there was no food, I have to open up to my neighbor about what I was passing through, she also had a sugar daddy that comes to see her as well....


She was of help , we became friends, always together, we club together and all, Until one day, we went to club with some of her friends, some guys approached us, we got talking and from there, they called me aside and said that those boys want us to go with them, I refused at first , but my friend told me that if I don't join them, that I should not ask her for anything again bla bla bla. I accepted , and that was how it all started, I became a full runs girl to the extent that it affected my studies, I had 3 carry-overs , I didn't go to NYSC with my set but I later served the next year and by then I was 24years,

During my service year, I continue with my runs, after my service , I got a job in a bank, that was when my life took a new turn, cars, lands etc , my brothers where all comfortable and my mum as well. Within 3years, I have four buildings, my second name became money, my brothers insisted we should reconcile with my dad's family because despite what, that's where we all belong, We all visited them , they couldn't believe their eyes, my grandma was critically ill when we visited and there was no money, my mum immediately took over the whole thing, paid her hospital bill , after she was discharge, she brought her to Lagos, she stayed with her for awhile and went back.

Life was normal, I continued with my runs, money wasn't my problem, I don't see any problem at all though I was concern about my life, I was 28years then, no boy friend, never fall in love all I knew was money and nothing else, My boss in the office , a very good christian, we get along very although she knew about my way of life somehow but she has never for once judged me or talked to me about it, though most times she will be like "when are you gonna leave these men and get married" , I will just laugh and leave her presence until one day (it was her birthday) I bought her a gold wrist-watch , she screamed and thank me in the presence of other colleagues but when we closed from work, I was about leaving when she called me to come, I did, she asked me, you are a christian right? I said yes and why do you ask? she said when last did you visit a church, I said 31December, we were in june by then, she screamed and said ok, I will only accept your gift if only you will come with me to my church, I said where, she told me, i said ok.

The next Sunday, I joined her to church, I really enjoyed it but I said to myself, this is not going to stop me from my runs oh!! and if she discuses my case with her pastor and they start using it as a topic, I will stop ... loll. From that day, she will always come to pick me up on Sundays for church though it wasn't fun any longer, because after my runs mostly weekends, I needed that Sunday to rest, and once she comes I can't turn her down, from there we graduated to attending mid-week services on Wednesday because after work, she release me first to go home rest and prepare for service, because of this, I have to be in church.

one day, I asked her, don't you notice that most times I get carried away while in the service, she said, getting carried away is nothing, the most important thing is that the holy spirit saw you when he visited, we all laughed. Another day, the pastor was talking, it looks as if he was talking to me, in his words "if you are here and you are a prostitute just know that heaven is not for you and what are making is not good success in fact you are a ritualist, you are killing yourself to make money", I concluded in my heart that that was my last day in that church, I was so cold, I got home started planning on how to get a transfer to another branch and my phone rang, it was one of my chairman, we booked an appointment for Friday.

After that message on Wednesday, i couldn't stop thinking about his words, it kept on ringing, ringing in my head, at a time, I wanted to call off my appointment with the chairman but he pays well, and I needed that money to complete one of my buildings, but I couldn't get rid of that voice, as the time gets close, I became more afraid but, but on the other hand, I told myself that nothing, after all, I have been in this for years and I know him very well, there is nothing to be afraid of, after work i got home, bath , as i was about to leave, something said take your condom, (female condom), i was like, what for, he uses condom, not like others that doesnt like, but on a second thought, i took it and left.

I went to his hotel, we drank, partied and all, as the show was about to start, he excused himself to use the bathroom, came out, opened his suit case and drank some liquid, I asked him what's that, he said its for strength, I said ok, 1minute, I entered the bathroom and fix my condom and came, we started the show, immediately, he finished, he said he had an emergency, that we should leave immediately, as I got up, I saw the condom, on the floor and the was no sperm inside, I became scared, as i wanted to bath, he said that I should leave immediately, that if I get to the house, I should bath, i just wore my clothes, he gave mr my cheque and I left.

I got home, rush to remove my condom, lo and behold, there was maggots, ants and somethings I have never seen in my life before, I became more scared, I forced myself to pee, I didn't see anything inside the toilet, I put the condom in a plate covered it and rushed to the hospital, my doctor checked me, saw nothing, carried out a scan, all was good and the condom didn't break, he kept me in check, that was when I called my friend (my neighbor while I was in school), she screamed, the next day she visited me, I was still very ok, she suggested we should call the man and harrass him over the phone then record the conversation incase if anything goes wrong, I informed the doctor about our plan,The doctor accepted, in the evening, I dialed his number, a woman picked it, I asked to speak with the man, she said he is dead and was buried that day because he was muslin.

I was shocked, that was how God saved me, we all (My friends and I) repented immediately. I returned to church on Wednesday, confessed my sins to the pastor, he prayed for me, I gave my life to Christ, became a worker in church.
Today, I am married to a very wonderful man (he knows about my past) with triplets...

My dear Friends, If not God, I couldn't have been here today,
I couldn't have been a wife nor a mother,
Then, there was money, but there was NO joy
But now , I have money, kids, and the best gift, a husband (A pastor), my joy is complete...

No matter where you have been, all you need is to turn to him now, he is ever ready to accept you..

Remain Bless...

Part1
Part2
Part3

No comments:

Post a Comment