Tuesday 16 April 2019

Kingsley Moghalu Quitting Politics... what I think...

Kingsley came for the Nigerian youths last week for not voting for him after making so much noise on the internet but was absent at the polls and even the few people at the polls voted for the same people that they castigate online.

I don't think there should be any regret or surprises,  the surprise could have been you winning the election,  I supported and wanted you to be our president because I don't live in Nigeria, I have read few articles about you but the youths in Nigeria won't vote you,  because these guys are hungry,  they don't have a job, they are used to same set of politicians, this is the first time most of are hearing your  name and majority didn't even hear your name because your campaign was mostly felt online not all have access to internet and you didn't meet most of these people in person,  how do expect them to vote you in.
Instead of beating yourself up,  I would say, be grateful,  for someone with minimum experience about politics, you did well,  don't lose hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment