Wednesday 17 April 2019

My First Menstruation Experience 😨

Everyone have their own story about how their first menstruation came, mine wasn't that scary because it came late , everyone in my class has seen theirs except me, my friends at home even my juniors in school have all seen theirs except me. I was very tall and I was really hurt when even my short mates have all started menstruating.

The one that made me to start praying about my situation was the day my school daughter was brought to me because she was sick (menstruation cramp), I was suppose to go buy her a medicine and pad, I asked her , what I should buy, she replied, please buy me the one you use😨🤨. I  was soo embarrassed that I don't know how to tell her that her mama is yet to experienced it.

I remember gisting my mum about it and she said you need to eat more, play less,  it will come😁.



Well, one sunny afternoon, I was coming back from my elder's place,  I was wearing a multi colored shorts,  and all of a sudden, my shorts was gumming to my buttocks, a bit wet and but my stubbornness couldn't let me check myself. Later, my aunt saw me playing as I rushed to hug her, and she noticed that my hands were stained,  she asked, why are your hands stained, I was also shocked to see that, she turned me around and touched my buttocks,  and said,  ah finally,

That was how she took me home and asked me to shower, gave me pads and pants and my journey started,  I hated my period days because,  I couldn't walk normally,  and cramps couldn't let me play and jump around with my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment