Sunday 10 March 2019

My First Job Interview...(Short Life Story) + 400 Airtime of Glo and Mtn


I'd write every of my first experience down, so, today, I stumbled on my diary where I wrote about my first interview experience.
It wasn't so horrible, hehehhehehhe.

I visited my dad, and joined him in reading his news paper, and I found an advert for  a job, I applied by sending them an email with my CV properly edited.

After about a month, I have forgotten about the application, I received a call, asking me to come for an interview in Delta state, I was in Enugu as at then.


I was so scared but I needed the job. I called a friend who lives in the city of asaba to help me verify if the company is genuine and after everything, it was a real company, I prepared and travelled to Asaba 2 days before.

Visited the venue a day before the interview, I was so nervous, I have never had an interview in my life before, so they told me that Interview is going to be in French, I agreed, only one person understands french amongst the 3 people involved, Everything looks nice.

Answered all the questions pretty well until they asked me to make a few statement about how I'm feeling at the moment. I replied with my big mouth
''This is my first interview and I am not expecting a call back, I am here to see what interview is all about. I`m happy for this great opportunity.''
when I didn't hear from them again, I concluded that they found someone, Life continues, but surprisingly, the HR called me and he said, Juliet, I was impressed with your interview but voicing out that you are have no expectation killed your chances of been hired, other than that you did real good and we wish you luck.

I felt really bad but Lesson learnt in a hard way....
How was your first job interview?

400 naira airtime to the 1st 2comments ..


No comments:

Post a Comment