Tuesday 26 March 2019

My Stand On The Lady That Was Flogged For Sleeping With Someone's Husband...

I have been following this case for a while now, some people supports her action and others are against it.

But as for me, I'm neither in Favor nor against her and here are my reasons:

1)If you are doing a married man, why go to his house, what if they poured acid on her, all these Police brohara is medicine after death which can't really solve anything. 

For instance,  this girl was Stripped naked and her video is viral,  there's no amount of money that can wipe away the shame especially in Nigeria. 

2) For scorned wife, men don't worth these stress, especially that your "husband", if you go to jail,  he wouldn't be bothered, he will then have more time for his side chics.
For people saying they are not legally married,  common law marriage is recognized in Nigeria. 
What the couple's Interview below:




No comments:

Post a Comment