Tuesday 26 March 2019

Real Reason Why Waje Is Retiring From Music ...

Waje surprised everyone recently, by revealing that she is leaving the music industry because she is unable to finance and push out her songs.
Since her revelation, fans and other celebrities have been saying one thing or the to encourage her.
She said 
"they are complaining and asking for an album,  saying it's been long you released an album,  and I released an album but no one wants to help me advertised and push out my album,  instead of making profits from my music,  I keep putting and putting and it's affecting every other projects I have ".
For me,  I think Waje is quitting Music because she puts her confidence in human instead of God, she released an album because people wants her to not because she wanted,  she felt disappointed and fraustrated because the people that convinced her are not ready to put their money into her business.
Human are not reliable, human can disappoint and frustrate you but God won't, look unto Him,
Most people asking for an album wants to remind you about the failure you have become not because they are missing your voice.
Put your trust in God Waje.


No comments:

Post a Comment