Monday 28 January 2019

Short Life story: Bro's Code


Hi guys,  I have added another label to our blog which is the Short-story. This is where I will be sharing all life experience stories.
Here is a story written by my friend Chibuzor, I have talked about him in the past here.

BRO CODE...A STORY

Her eyes sparkled when I uttered shamelessly "YOU'VE GOT THE BEST DIMPLES I HAVE EVER SEEN"...ofcourse that was flattery. She sure is extremely beautiful, a #9 if you must ask, but I sure have seen better dimples. I only wanted her to expand that  smile she was already wearing, and she did. 
That's when I saw it again.. Her beautiful gap tooth. She had let it out before. This time, it was the best I had ever seen. The sight was a haven for me and my gap fetish.
At this moment imaginations ran through my thick skull, from thoughts of our lips locked together to the nastier thought of that dentition gently grazing my dick.

Lola seemed to somehow magically know my thoughts. She kept this cruel smile going for a minute, her eyes locked to mine and as I met her gaze, she led me with her to the slightly pulsating bunch on my waist. I immediately had on my wicked smile... My thoughts "SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL RIGHT NOW"


Then Urch spoke, without looking away from his laptop "THIS ONE YOU GUYS ARE UNUSUALLY SILENT, ARE YOU OUT OF THINGS TO TALK ABOUT?"
Then it hit me, Urch is in the room. And this is Lola. Damn! What was I thinking? I looked at her again as she sensually curved her lips while looking and slowly took her eyes off my package. This drove me crazy in so many ways but I kept my cool.

It was exactly a week ago that Urch and I hung out just outside his photo studio to talk about anything and everything, for lack of things to do.
We were lost in our silliness for a minute that we somehow didn't notice a beautifully shaped girl pass.
Urch, looking up, said "BRO, CHECK OUT THAT BABE.. DAMN!
We could only see her backside so I added I CAN BET YOU THAT WHAT YOU SEE BEHIND HER IS ALL SHE'S GOT, HER FACE IS PROBABLY SHITTY AND HER CHEST A SLIPPAS
..as if some unseen force wanted to counter my notion, this babe stopped to bid for a cab, and at this moment turned around as the cab had passed her a bit. 
My mouth dropped!
Her breasts were like the work of a first class plastic surgeon, and her face lit up the whole street.

Urch got up, stretching his shirt and without looking at me, he said DAVE, I'M IN LOVE. 
Then he went after her before she could hop into the taxi.
The rest is history.

Fast forward to now.. Today.. Her first visit..
She's in need..
I'm in need.. 
But bigheaded Urch is in planet photoshop.
He is completely unaware, yet there is nothing I can do about it. 
HE SAW HER FIRST
..sad

Written by Chibuzor Solomon Ebuka
@solchibuzor



No comments:

Post a Comment